Today we’re going to talk about five ways you can improve your home before putting it on the market:
1. Improve the security of your home. This can include putting on a new garage door, repairing the fence, or installing a security system.
2. Make your home more energy efficient. This helps the environment and cuts back on energy bills, both of which buyers will pay extra for.
3. Increase your storage space. You can install a set of garage shelves, an improved closet system, or a streamlined pantry.
4. Add functional fun. Make your home more enjoyable by adding an outdoor kitchen, building a theatre room, or adding an outdoor fireplace. Outdoor space is essential in today’s market.
5. Install health-forward add-ons. Homes equipped with no-touch faucets, mudrooms, air filtration systems, and other health and comfort features are sure to win over modern buyers.
If you have any questions about this list or other real estate topics, feel free to give us a call. We’d love to help.